x, 289 pages ; 24 cm
1. A Few Things You Should Know About the "One-Thing"
Part I: The One Thing You Need to Know: Sustained Organizational Success
2. Managing and Leading: What's the Difference?
3. The One Thing You Need to Know: Great Managing
4. The One Thing You Need to Know: Great Leading
Part II: The One Thing You Need to Know: Sustained Individual Success
5. The Twenty Percenters
6. The Three Main Contenders
7. So, How Do You Sustain Success If...?
Conclusion: Intentional Imbalance
Reveals the individual keys to becoming an outstanding manager and a great leader and to achieving personal career success.
16.00 PRF (99-PRG-9)