Perspective sketching : Freehand and Digital Drawing Techniques for Artists & Designers / Jorge Paricio1 available
Gateway-Elkhorn Campus General Collection
NC 750 P3.7 2015
- 224 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Includes index.
- CHAPTER 1: Scale Drawing
- Theory of Linear Perspective -- Set Up a View; Compose a Scene; Finding the Eye Level -- Contour Line Drawing -- Tone and Texture
- CHAPTER 2: Intuitive Perspective
- Dynamic Views -- Concept Sketching -- Narrative Sketching -- Shooting Boards
- CHAPTER 3: Digital Block-outs -- Photoshop Painting
- Artist and Designer Jorge Paricio is your guide in 'Perspective Sketching'. He takes you through the basic principles of sketching and beyond, giving you the skills and confidence you need to be free to create effective, hard-working sketches that capture your thoughts and concepts and deliver them to your audience. An invaluable tool for artists, designers, students, and anybody interested in the visual arts, 'Perspective Sketching' uses sketches and renderings to illustrate, step-by-step, important concepts such as scale and contour drawing, linear perspective, and concept and narrative sketching. You'll also discover an extensive discussion of digital 3D modeling software and painting techniques in photo-editing software. Included within the helpful tips and advice are examples of how blending digital and traditional methods can produce the tone and texture you need and the results you want.
- 28.00 GPH DSN (10-204-3)
- Art -- Digital artists.
- Digital art -- Perspective -- Spatial perspective.
- Perspective -- Sketching.
- Graphic arts -- Graphic design & illustration.
- Drawing -- Technique -- Graphic designers.
- Standard No.