Mosby's comprehensive review for veterinary technicians / Monica M. Tighe, Marg Brown1 available
Gateway-Elkhorn Campus General Collection
SF 774.4 M6.7 2015
- Fourth edition.
- v, 750 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part I: Anatomy and Veterinary Diagnostics
- 1. Animal Anatomy and Physiology / Morgan Rodgers
- 2. Urinalysis and Hematology / Oreta M. Samples
- 3. Parasitology / Ed Robinson
- 4. Clinical Chemistry / Ann Wortinger
- 5. Cytology / Margi Sirois
- 6. Diagnostic Microbiology and Mycology / Sandra Skeba
- 7. Radiography / Marg Brown
- 8. Alternative Imaging Technology / Carolyn Bennett
- Part II: Patient Management
- 9. Immunology and Virology / Jennifer Serling
- 10. Sanitation, Sterilization, and Disinfection / Angela Kendall
- 11. Companion Animal Behavior / Alicea A. Howell
- 12. Restraint and Handling / Teresa F. Sonsthagen
- 13. Small Animal Nutrition and Feeding / James A. Topel
- 14. Large Animal Nutrition and Feeding / James A. Topel
- 15. Genetics, Theriogenology and Neonatal Care / Marianne Tear
- 16. Laboratory Animal Medicine / Mary E. Fowler
- 17. Exotic Animal Medicine / Sarah Birch and Geraldine Higginson
- 18. Zoonoses / Kisha White-Farrar
- Part III: Veterinary Therapeutics
- 19. Pharmacology / Elizabeth Warren
- 20. Pharmaceutical Calculations / Monica M. Tighe
- 21. Anesthesia / Lucy Siydock
- 22. Pain Management / Mary Ellen Goldberg
- 23. Surgical Principles / Marianne Tear
- 24. Small Animal Nursing / Monica M. Tighe
- 25. Equine Nursing and Surgery / Sue Cornwell and Kim Healey
- 26. Large Animal Nursing, Surgery, and Anesthesia / Shirley Sandoval
- 27. Emergency Medicine / DeeDee Schumacher
- 28. Veterinary Dentistry / Susan MacNeal
- Part IV: Professional Management
- 29. Personal, Practice, and Professional Management Skills and Ethics / Lori Renda-Francis and Julie Singer
- Library Edition: student online access information removed.
- Whether you’re a new vet tech student or reviewing for the certification exam, Mosby's Comprehensive Review for Veterinary Technicians, 4th Edition is the ideal review tool to help you master critical concepts and pass the VTNE. Now in full color, this edition features a user-friendly outline format that helps break down information visually. Coverage reinforces key concepts in basic and clinical sciences, clinical applications, patient management and nutrition, anesthesia and pharmacology, medical and surgical nursing, and critical care, plus new information on pain management. To ensure the most meaningful review, the Evolve site features a study mode that includes 500 review questions and an exam mode that offers a computer-based testing environment similar to what you will encounter when taking the VTNE.
- 43.00 VET TECH (31-091-3)
- Animal health technology -- Textbooks.
- Veterinary medicine -- Veterinary technicians.
- Added Author
- Tighe, Monica M., editor.
- Brown, Marg, editor.
- Added Title
- Comprehensive review for veterinary technicians