The small business start-up guide : a surefire blueprint to successfully launch your own business / Matthew Thompson & Michael Giabrone1 available
Gateway-Kenosha Campus General Collection
HD 62.5 R6.6 2013
- Fifth edition.
- ix, 256 pages ; 23 cm.
- Quick start your business
- Quick start your business.
- Revision of: The small business start-up guide / Hal Root and Steve Koenig.
- Includes index.
- Ch.1 Are you really ready to start your own business? Questions to ask yourself at start-up
- Ch.2 The nine great steps to start-up success
- Ch.3 Defining the business
- Ch.4 Your first business plan
- Ch.5 The seven main types of business entities
- Ch.6 The basics of forming each type of business entity
- Ch.7 Franchising: the alternative
- Ch.8 Money: the root of all business
- Ch.9 Getting social
- Ch.10 Taxes and insurance
- Ch.11 Regulations and licenses
- Ch.12 Planning for tomorrow
- Ch.13 Resources, resources
- Ch.14 State-by-state start-up information
- 'The Small Business Start-Up Guide' is a must-have for anyone starting a business. A complete overview of everything you need to know to start successfully, it will save you time, effort, and money.
- 17.00 BUS ED GEN (99-BEG-9) BUS MGMT(10-102-3)
- New business enterprises -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Small business -- Business start-up guide.
- Added Author
- Giabrone, Michael.
- Root, Hal, 1967- Small business start-up guide.