The Facebook guide to small business marketing / by Ramon Ray1 available
Gateway-Kenosha Campus General Collection
HF 5415.26 R3.9 2013
- xxiv, 260 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- "Learn to design the ideal business page; integrate Facebook with your blog and website; generate traffic with check-in deals and sponsored stories; increase attention with events and custom apps; study the successful tactics of more than a dozen businesses"--P.  of cover.
- Web resources: p. 237-241.
- Includes index.
- Ch.1 Learning Facebook basics
- Ch.2 Designing a business page
- Ch.3 Drawing more people to your page
- Ch.4 Making moeny on Facebook
- Ch.5 Boosting your website with Facebook
- Ch.6 Creating Facebook events
- Ch.7 Using Facebook to generate local store foot traffic
- Ch.8 Catching media attention using Facebook
- Ch.9 Leveraging Facebook as a platform
- Ch.10 Creating and using Facebook apps
- Ch.11 Learning lessons from real businesses
- The power of Facebook is pretty awesome. Your customers are there, hanging out with other, chatting about where they shop, what they're lookng for, and what businesses they recommend. With the right Facebook presence, you can engage them through conversation, video, relevant messages, events, and other value-added content. And not only is Facebook the place to communicate with you customers, it's where they communicate with each other - and with you. Here's what every busy small-business person needs to maximize the business power of Facebook.
- 19.00 BUS MGMT (10-102-3) MKTG (10-104-3)
- Facebook (Electronic resource)
- Internet marketing.
- Internet advertising.
- Small business.
- Social media -- Economic aspects.
- Added Title
- Small business marketing