Small business taxes made easy : how to increase your deductions, reduce what you owe, and boost your profits / Eva Rosenberg1 available
Gateway-Elkhorn Campus General Collection
HD 2341 R6.57 2011
- 2nd ed.
- xxvi, 275 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Ch.1 Small business checklist
- Ch.2 Business plans you know and trust
- Ch.3 Entities
- Ch.4 Record keeping
- Ch.5 Income
- Ch.6 Common deductions
- Ch.7 Office in home
- Ch.8 Vehicles: everyone's favorite deduction
- Ch.9 Employees and independent contractors
- Ch.10 Owner's fringe benefits, retirements, and tax deferment
- Ch.11 Estimated payments
- Ch.12 Special considerations for online business
- Ch.13 Tax notices, audits, and collection notes
- Small Business Taxes Made Easy, second edition, is packed with tips and guidelines not only for paying out less in tax but also for gaining the greatest possible advantage out of each IRS rule and regulation. You'll learn how to: choose the right accoutning style for your needs, navigate the complex tax maze and emerge a winner, set up a business plan that helps minimize payout, use record-keeping techniques that increase deductible expenses, spot errors in 1099s - and handle them properly, build a business to pass on the your children - or to sell at a huge profit.
- 12.00 BUS ED GEN (99-BEG-9) BUS MGMT (10-102-3) SM BUS EP (31-145-1)
- Small business -- Taxation -- United States.
- Small business -- United States -- Planning.
- Small business -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Income tax deductions -- Business education -- United States.