Evaluating business performance [videorecording] : case studies in small business / writer, Simon Garner ; producer/director, Amanda Sykes1 available
Gateway-Kenosha Campus General Collection
HD 2341 E9.4 2006 DVD
- 1 videodisc (32 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- System Details
- In this program, the owners of three businesses talk frankly about profitability, liquidity, efficiency and stability. Key concepts are explained to understand the accounting processes required to evaluate the business performance.
- 137.95 SM BUS OP EP (31-145-1)
- Small business -- Management -- Case studies.
- Business enterprises -- Finance -- Case studies.
- Organizational effectiveness -- Measurement -- Case studies.
- Success in business -- Case studies.
- Added Author
- Video Education Australasia.
- Added Title
- Case studies in small business
- Subtitle on container and disc label: Small business case studies