Perfect phrases for writing grant proposals / Beverly Browning1 disponible
Gateway-Elkhorn Campus General Collection
HG 177 B8.85 2007
- xiii, 237 p. ; 21 cm.
- These days, it's not enough to work for a good cause or worthy organization. If you want to receive funding from a corporation, community, foundation, or government institution, it all comes down to one thing: your proposal. With this comprehensive, user-friendly approach to grant writing, you'll be able to tackle the various proposal formats, create a professional purpose statement, and back up your plan with solid data. Plus, you'll discover some insider secrets that will really get the attention you want-and the funding you need.
- 7.00 PRF (99-PRF-9)
- Written communication -- Grants and funding.
- Proposal writing for grants.
- Proposal writing for grants -- Terminology.
- Professional development.
- 0071495843 (pbk.)
- 9780071495844 (pbk.)