The complete idiot's guide to grant writing / Waddy ThompsonNot available
Gateway-Racine Campus General Collection
HG 177.5 U6 T5.6 2007
- 2nd ed.
- xix, 323 p. : ill. ; 26 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Includes index.
- Pt. 1. Getting started
- Pt. 2. Where the money is
- Pt. 3. Research, or Just how nosy are you?
- Pt. 4. Strategies for success
- Pt. 5. Writing the proposal
- Pt. 6. And everything else you need to know
- With this comprehensive guide, individuals as well as grant seekers for companies/organizations will learn each step of the grant writing process, including how to determine who can receive a grant and for what; find government, corporate, and foundation donors; create a budget; write a compelling proposal and solicit feedback; overcome obstacles, and more.
- 17.00 OFFT (10-106-6) CMM (99-CMM-9) TEC CMM (10-699-1) SOC SERV (10-520-3)
- System Details
- Systems requirements for accompanying computer disk: Processor: 486DX or higher; Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/XP or Mac OS X.
- Proposal writing for grants -- United States.
- Grants-in-aid -- United States.
- Fund raising -- United States.
- Human services -- Social services.
- Technical communication.
- Added Title
- Grant writing
- Complete idiot's guide
- Idiot's guide to grant writing