Entrepreneur magazine's ultimate guide to incorporating in any state / Michael Spadaccini1 available
Gateway-Kenosha Campus General Collection
KF 1420 Z9 S6.3 2004
- xi, 357 p. ; 28 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Includes index.
- Ch.1. Resources-what this book can offer you
- Ch.2. An overview of business organizations
- Ch.3. Information for all businesses
- Ch.4. The features of corporations
- Ch.5. The 13 steps to incorporating
- Ch.6. Operating your corporation
- Ch.7. Protecting yourself from personal liability as an owner of a corporation
- Appendix A. State reference tables
- Appendix B. Glossary
- Appendix C. Corporation forms
- Appendix D. Additional forms for managing a corporation
- In this authoritative handbook, business legal expert Michael Spadaccini gives the business professional all the tools necessary to plan, organize, form, operate, and maintain a basic corporation in any of the 50 states. Filled with model documents that can be easily customized using the enclosed CD-ROM, this easy-to-use kit also provides information and assistance regarding the ongoing responsibilities of running a corporation to give you a complete package.
- 27.00 BUS ED GEN (99-BEG-9)
- Business education -- Popular works -- United States.
- Incorporation -- United States.
- Corporation law -- United States.
- Entrepreneurship -- Business -- United States.
- Added Title
- Ultimate guide to incorporating in any state
- Guide to incorporating in any state
- Entrepreneur (Santa Monica, Calif.)