Incorporate your business : when to do it and how / Robert A. Cooke1 available
Gateway-Elkhorn Campus General Collection
KF 1420 Z9 C6.6 2005
- viii, 245 p. : forms ; 24 cm.
- Includes index.
- Why should I incorporate my business?
- How incorporating can result in tax savings
- The alternatives to forming a corporation
- How to structure a corporation
- Planning your corporation
- Steps to create and run your corporation
- With real-world examples, charts, and tables, this handy guide will help you calculate the benefits of incorporation for your business―before you decide to take the leap.
- 15.00 BUS ED GEN (99-BEG-9)
- Business administration -- Entrepreneurship -- United States.
- Incorporation -- United States -- Popular works.
- Corporation law -- United States -- Popular works.
- Corporations -- Business education -- Popular works -- United States.