Saunders 2020-2021 strategies for test success : passing nursing school and the NCLEX exam / Linda Anne Silvestri, Angela E. Silvestri, Eileen H. Gray
Book | Elsevier | 2020 | 6th edition.
Not Available at Gateway-Racine Campus New Books Display (DUE 10-05-20)
xxiii, 232 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
Part I: Study and Test Preparation
1. Preparing for Nursing Examinations
2. Developing Study Skills
3. Reducing Test Anxiety
4. NCLEX Preparation
Part II: Strategies for Success
5. Alternate Item Formats
6. How to Avoid "Reading into the Question"
7. Positive and Negative Event Queries
8. Questions Requiring Prioritization
9. Leading and Managing, Delegating, and Assignment-Making Questions
10. Communication Questions
11. Pharmacology, Medication, and Intravenous Calculation Questions
12. Additional Pyramid Strategies
Part III: Practice Tests
13. Foundations of Care Questions
14. Adult Health Questions
15. Mental Health Questions
16. Maternity Questions
17. Pediatric Questions
18. Pharmacology Questions
19. Delegating/Prioritizing Questions
20. Leadership/Management Questions
Help alleviate your pre-test jitters with this essential nursing resource! Written by the most trusted experts in NCLEX prep, 'Saunders 2020-2021 Strategies for Test Success, 6th Edition' introduces tools for overcoming test anxiety and tactics for developing effective study habits. Essentially, it teaches you how to master the things that matter most on your nursing school exams: critical thinking, problem-solving, and time management.
Gray, Eileen H., editor.
Silvestri, Angela E., author.
Saunders strategies for test success
Strategies for test success