Pathophysiology made incredibly easy! / clinical editors, Cherie R. Rebar, Nicole Heimgartner, Carolyn Gersch
Book | Wolters Kluwer | 2018 | 6th edition.
Available at Gateway-Elkhorn Campus General Collection (RB 113 W8.67 2018) plus 1 more
x, 530 pages ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. Pathophysiology basics / Cherie R. Rebar, Phd, MBA, RN, COI
2. Infection, cancer, and genetics / Keelin Cromar, MSN, RN
3. Cardiovascular system / Adair Carroll, DNP, RN
4. Respiratory system / Jamie Albert, BSN, RN, BC-CV
5. Neurologic system / Casey Moebius, DNP, RN
6. Gastrointestinal system / Rachel Keen, BSN, RN
7. Endocrine system / Russell Worthen, MSN, FNP-C, CCRN
8. Renal system / Charity Hacker, MSN-Ed, RN
9. Hematologic system / Laruen Norman, BSN, RN
10. Immune system / Stephanie Hull, BSN, RN-BC
11. Integumentary system / Tracy Schneider, MSN, RN
12. Sensory system / Amy Potter-Robb, MSN, RN, CNL
13. Reproductive system / Paula Reams, PhD, RN, LMT
Stressed about the ins and outs of pathophysiology? Gain confidence, with the newly updated 'Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy! ®, 6th Edition' . Offering helpful learning aids that boost your understanding and retention, this colorfully illustrated, enjoyable text offers all the vitals: cell development, the infection process, cancer warning signs, abnormal cell growth, and more. Packed with easy-to-remember definitions and plentiful illustrations, this supportive guide is the ideal study partner and on-the-job reference for new nurses, students, and all healthcare practitioners.
41.00 MED ASST (31-509-1) AD NURS (10-543-1)
Rebar, Cherie R., editor.
Heimgartner, Nicole M., editor.
Gersch, Carolyn J., editor.