Anatomy & physiology made incredibly easy! / clinical editor, Laura M. Willis
Book | Wolters Kluwer | 2017 | Fifth edition
Available at Gateway-Elkhorn Campus General Collection (QP 41 A5.3 2018) plus 1 more
x, 384 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. The human body / Katrin Moskowitz, DNP, FNP
2. Genetics / Katrin Moskowitz, DNP, FNP
3. Chemical organization / Katrin Moskowitz, DNP, FNP
4. Integumentary system / Katrin Moskowitz, DNP, FNP
5. Musculoskeletal system / Katrin Moskowitz, DNP, FNP
6. Neurosensory system / Kay L. Luft, MN, CCRN, CNE
7. Endocrine system / Kathryn Dinh, MSN, APRN, AGPCNP-BC
8. Cardiovascular system / Melanie N. DeGonzague, MSN, APRN, AGPCNP-BC
9. Hematologic system / Deborah Skoruppa, MSN, RN, NP-C, CNE
10. Immune system / Tracy Taylor, MSN, RN
11. Respiratory system / Melanie N. DeGonzague, MSN, APRN, AGPCNP-BC
12. Gastrointestinal system / Kay L. Luft, MN, CCRN, CNE
13. Nutrition and metabolism / Shelba Durston, MSN, RN, CCRN, SAFE
14. Urinary system / Stefanie Tyler, DNP, WHNP
15. Fluids, electrolytes, acids, and bases / Shelba Durston, MSN, RN, CCRN, SAFE
16. Reproductive system / Stefanie Tyler, DNP, WHNP
17. Reproduction and lactation / Kathryn Dinh, MSN, APRN, AGPCNP-BC
Practice makes perfect / Tracy Taylor, MSN, RN
Study cards / Tracy Taylor, MSN, RN
No need to feel stressed over anatomy and physiology—grasp all the basic terms and concepts, with the fully updated Anatomy and Physiology Made Incredibly Easy! , 5th Edition. Using humor and friendly guidance, this colorful text gives you the pure-and-simple clarity you need to understand the basic structure and functions of all major body systems, while also guiding you through genetics, nutrition, reproduction, and more. This handy quick-reference guide is the ideal NCLEX® study aid, textbook support, or quick refresher for nurses and other healthcare practitioners.
35.00 AD NURS (10-543-1)
Willis, Laura M., 1969- editor.
Anatomy and physiology made incredibly easy!