Medical terminology made incredibly easy! / clinical editor, David Woodruff
Book | Wolters Kluwer | 2018 | 4th edition.
Available at Gateway-Elkhorn Campus General Collection (R 123 W8.93 2018) plus 2 more
ix, 389 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. Key concepts of medical terminology / Nancy H. Scroggs, PhD, RN, CNE
2. Body structure / David Zaworski, MSN, RN
3. Skeletal system / Diana J. Meels, PhD, MSN, CS, FNP, CNE, NE-BC
4. Muscular system / David W. Woodruff, PhD, APRN, CNE, FNAP
5. Integumentary system / Adele A. Webb, PhD, RN, FNAP, FAAN
6. Cardiovascular system / Kathryn L. Kay, DNP, RN, PCCN-CMC
7. Respiratory system / Elizabeth M. Moots, MSN, RN
8. Gastrointestinal system / David W. Woodruff, PhD, APRN, CNE, FNAP
9. Urinary system / David W. Woodruff, PhD, APRN, CNE, FNAP
10. Reproductive system / Robin S. Goodrich, EdD, RN
11. Maternal health / Robin S. Goodrich, EdD, RN
12. Neurologic system / David Zaworski, MSN, RN
13. Endocrine system / Susan M. McClendon, MSN, CNS
14. Blood and lymphatic system / Lisa Johnson, PhD, RN, CPN
15. Sensory system / David W. Woodruff, PhD, APRN, CNE, FNAP
16. Pharmacology / Jennifer Mundine, EdD, MSN, RN, CNE
17. Mental health / Cathleen Crowley-Koschinitzki, DNP, FNP-C, WHNP-BC, CNM, CNE
"Feeling overwhelmed by medical terminology? Grab a lifeline: the newly updated 'Medical Terminology Made Incredibly Easy!(R)', 4th Edition, offers clear and simple explanations of vital terms and their everyday use in nursing practice. Backed by humor and chock full of illustrations, this enjoyable text is the perfect backup to class materials and the ideal on-the-job refresher for experienced nurses and all healthcare professionals. Learn how to decipher complex terms from the roots up--and take your confidence to a whole new level." -- Provided by publisher.
44.00 MED ASST (31-509-1) AD NURS (10-543-1)
Woodruff, David W., editor.