Nursing care plans : diagnoses, interventions, & outcomes / Meg Gulanick, PhD, APRN, FAAN, Judith L. Myers, MSN, RN
Book | 2017 | 9th edition.
Available at Gateway-Elkhorn Campus General Collection (RT 49 N8.7 2017) plus 1 more
xvi, 991 pages ; 28 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1. Using Nursing Care Plans to Individualize and Improve Care
2. Nursing Diagnosis Care Plans
3. Health Promotion and Risk Factors Management Care Plans
4. Basic Nursing Concepts Care Plans
5. Cardiac and Vascular Care Plans
6. Pulmonary Care Plans
7. Neurological Care Plans
8. Gastrointestinal and Digestive Care Plans
9. Musculoskeletal Care Plans
10. Hematolymphatic, Immunological, and Oncological Care Plans -- Heart Transplantation -- Lung Transplantation -- Liver Transplantation -- Kidney Transplantation -- Living Kidney Donors -- Problems Common to Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
11. Renal and Urinary Tract Care Plans
12. Men's and Women's Health Care Plans -- General Health Care Plans -- Men's Health Care Plans -- Women's Health Care Plans
13. Endocrine and Metabolic Care Plans
14. Integumentary Care Plans
"Covering the most common medical-surgical nursing diagnoses and clinical problems seen in adults, Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 9th Edition contains 217 care plans, each reflecting the latest best practice guidelines. This new edition specifically features three new care plans, two expanded care plans, updated content and language reflecting the most current clinical practice and professional standards, enhanced QSEN integration, a new emphasis on interprofessional collaborative practice, an improved page design, and more"--Publisher.
47.00 AD NURS (10-543-1)
Gulanick, Meg, editor.
Myers, Judith L., editor.
Diagnoses, interventions, and outcomes